Arabic-L:PEDA:JOBS:Bahrain Teachers College, TESOL

Tue Jul 23 14:39:46 UTC 2013

1) Subject:JOBS:Bahrain Teachers College, TESOL

Date: 23 Jul 2013
From:Hanada Taha-Thomure hanada at arabexpertise.com
Subject:JOBS:Bahrain Teachers College, TESOL

Greetings,

I'm writing on behalf of Bahrain Teachers College (BTC), University of
Bahrain.  We have an unexpected need for one, possibly two, instructors for
the BTC Foundations program.  This program focuses on improving the
academic English skills of potential BEd students (English is the medium of
instruction for most BEd courses). You can check on the program at our
website at:
http://www.btc.uob.edu.bh/contents.aspx?id=a44f33cf-f462-e211-b5dd-0022191ecece&gid=2

If you know of any recent TESOL MA graduates of high quality who are
suffering in the current abysaml economy, have them send a CV immediately
to: Ms Sameera Ali Hassan, HR Director at saali at uob.edu.bh with cc: to Dr
Hasan Alwadi (Head of Foundations)at halwadi at uob.edu.bh and to Acting Dean
Dr Hanada Taha at hthomure at uob.edu.bh

Also needed is science lecturer/assistant professor.

Salaries are reasonable, and housing and transportation paid - not a bad
deal.

If you need more information, our Head of English Dr. Ron Brown is on home
leave in San Diego and can possibly be reached at (858) 539-5002, although
it's better to contact him through email or Skype (rlbrown_44).  Either use
this address or rlbrown.btc at gmail.com

Regards,نحن مجانين اذا لم نستطع أن نفكر ومتعصبون اذا لم نرد أن نفكر وعبيد
اذا لم نجرؤ أن نفكر- أفلاطون

Dr. Hanada Taha
Acting Dean, Bahrain Teachers College
University of Bahrain