Arabic-L:LIT:Berbers in Arabic LIterature book

Thu Sep 19 06:30:18 UTC 2013

1) Subject: :Berbers in Arabic LIterature book

Date: 19 Sep 2013
From: "ibcbooks" <ibc at ibcbooks.com>
Subject: :Berbers in Arabic LIterature book

Use of Berber ---  I handle in interesting title from Librarie du Liban
Arab Background series "The Berbers in Arabic Literature" by N. T.
Norris...  The book contains some interesting black and white photos.    If
you would like information about this title, just let me know...
Doris/International Book Centre, www.ibcbooks.com