Arabic-L:PEDA:Jordan Language Academy programs

Wed Apr 2 15:24:10 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Jordan Language Academy programs

Date: 02 Apr 2014
From: Manal Dabit <courses at jordanla.com>
Subject: Jordan Language Academy programs

Jordan Language Academy has the pleasure to renew its invitation to your
students to join our Intensive Programs in Arabic language and culture for
SUMMER 2014 (http://www.jordanla.com/2014/Summer_Flyer_2014.pdf), semester
I, semester II and our winter intensive programs (
http://www.jordanla.com/2014/Calendar_2014-2015.pdf).

We will be very grateful if you forward this e-mail to your students and
colleagues who are interested in Arabic language or translation courses. If
you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us. To
view our 2014/2015 Academic CALENDAR,
http://www.jordanla.com/2014/Calendar_2014-2015.pdf.

Looking forward to welcome you and your students at Jordan Language Academy.

Yours,
Manal Dabit

Jordan Language Academy
Tel: +962-6-5820985