Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabeya Institute Summer Courses in Egypt

Wed Apr 2 15:24:12 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Arabeya Institute Summer Courses in Egypt

Date: 02 Apr 2014
From: jameslatta at arabeya.org
Subject: Arabeya Institute Summer Courses in Egypt

Hello, my name is James Latta and I am from the Arabeya Institute, an
Arabic language school located in Cairo. We would like to introduce
ourselves to you and tell you about our school and its student programs.

At Arabeya, we offer a wide range of courses for those wishing to learn
or improve their Arabic, whether in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or in
Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). We offer classes and courses for every
level in proficiency, as well as programs specially tailored to subjects
of interest, such as media studies, diplomacy, business communications,
literature, and calligraphy.

Additionally, we also offer online Arabic classes via Skype, an integral
part of our program that we began several years in cooperation with
Northeastern University’s Arabic department, and which we know offer to
all our students.

For several years, we have had the pleasure of hosting large groups of
students from the Maryland, Northeastern, Harvard, Boston, and Cambridge
universities, alongside several ROTC programs, for our Summer Study
Abroad programs, which were designed to introduce students to the rich
language, culture, and history of Egypt.

Outside of our summer programs, the Arabeya School offers a number of
intensive seasonal courses throughout the year, which enterprising
students can attend during semester breaks to enrich their knowledge of
our language and culture. Scholarships and discounts are available for
several of these programs.

Please take a look at our website for information on our upcoming spring
and summer programs. Should you have any questions, please don’t
hesitate to contact us directly at: info at arabeya.org

Best regards,
James Latta
Arabeya Arabic Language Institute
Main Office:
Address: 19 Mansurra st, from Omar Tosson, Ahmed Orabi Mohandesin
Giza, Egypt
Tel: (+202) 330 224 79
Second branch:
Address: 13 Tahrir Sq. Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: (+202) 257 897 32
Email: info at arabeya.org
Web: www.arabeya.org