Arabic-L:PEDA:Noor Majan Institute Summer programs in Oman

Wed Apr 2 15:24:15 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Noor Majan Institute Summer programs in Oman

Date: 02 Apr 2014
From: info at noormajan-institute.com
Subject: Noor Majan Institute Summer programs in Oman

Arabian Summer

Are you still looking for an unforgettable summer experience?

Sign up for one of Noor Majan Training Institute’s sought after summer
intensive courses!

Our intensive Arabic courses in June and August offer challenging and
productive Arabic studies in a friendly and supportive learning
environment, in a small Omani town soaked with Oman’s rich and unique
tradition. In Ibri, as rarely found in the Gulf, Arabic is still the
language of day-to-day communication and the only language of instruction
at our institute. Experience Arabic language and culture up close and use
your summer to boost your MSA skills and media literacy while becoming more
fluent and confident in both Fusha and dialect conversation!

Course overview
Course
Dates
Levels
Hours of instruction
Fees
June
June 1 – 26, 2014
Intermediate, Advanced II
80
770 OMR
August
August 3 – 28, 2014
Beginner, Advanced I
80
770 OMR

The course fees include tuition, course materials, accommodation, airport
transfers, daily transportation between home and institute, lunches on
weekdays and excursions.

To register please use our online registration form at
http://www.noormajan-institute.com/index.php/registration-form/form/3.

For further information please contact Samira Selle at
samira.selle at noormajan-institute.com

We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our international and diverse
student body!

See you this summer in sha Allah!