Arabic-L:GEN:Responses to Windows 7 Arabic problem

Wed Apr 16 14:44:26 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Responses to Windows 7 Arabic problem
2) Subject: Responses to Windows 7 Arabic problem

Date: 15 Apr 2014
From:  Gerhard Wedel <gwedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Subject: Responses to Windows 7 Arabic problem

Dear Paul,

perhaps you know me from some ICEMCO meetings in UK in the 90ties!?

If you want to stop anger I would recommend to use a quite different Office
package, e.g.: LibreOffice version 4.2.2

http://www.libreoffice.org/

With its wordprocessor WRITE I write German, English Arabic, Hebrew and
Umschrift (transliteration of Semitic languages)!

Or if you prefere another free Office : Apache Open Office 4.0.1

http://www.openoffice.org/

So change to a better software and cheer up,

Gerhard Wedel, Berlin - Germany

P.S. By the way I also use WIN 7 and hope never to change to "playmobile"
WIN 8 which dearnges all serious Academics to work!