Arabic-L:PEDA:Free Summer Arabic Program at Bennett College, Greensboro, NC

Wed Apr 16 14:44:29 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Free Summer Arabic Program at Bennett College, Greensboro, NC

Date: 15 Apr 2014
From: Maurice Hines <moracleone at gmail.com>
Subject: Free Summer Arabic Program at Bennett College, Greensboro, NC

I would like to announce a free Summer Arabic Intensive Program being
offered at Bennett College in Greensboro, North Carolina. We will be
offering four levels of Arabic taught by Professor Maurice Hines in two
sessions. The first session begins May 19th.

*SUMMER ARABIC AT BENNETT COLLEGE* (Free & Open to the Public)
- Have you always wanted to explore the secrets of one of the coolest
languages on the planet?
- Do you want a more in depth knowledge of Qur'anic, Modern Standard and
Colloquial Arabic?
- Do you express yourself with creative projects?
This is the summer intensive you've been waiting for!

Meeting Times
*Session I*
May 19th -June 12th
- Elementary Arabic I (Mon.-Thurs. 1pm-4pm)
Theme: Intro. to Arabic Sounds, Script & Expressions
- Intermediate Arabic I (Mon.-Thurs. 5:30pm-8:30pm)
Theme: Telling Your Story

*Session II*
June 30th-July 24th
- Elementary Arabic II (Mon.-Thurs. 1pm-4pm)
Theme: Express Yourself
- Intermediate Arabic II (Mon.-Thurs. 5:30pm-8:30pm)
Theme: Working With Arabic

For more information contact:
mlhines at bennett.edu or gbookman at bennett.edu