Arabic-L:PEDA:Media Arabic Webclasses (offered by the University of Zurich)

Wed Aug 6 21:10:27 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Media Arabic Webclasses (offered by the University of Zurich)

Date: 06 Aug 2014
From: evamira.youssef at uzh.ch
Subject: Media Arabic Webclasses (offered by the University of Zurich)

Dear all
The Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies offers different intensive
courses  to meet the needs of PhD students, scholars, diplomats, lawyers,
 journalists, etc. with a sound theoretical knowledge of Standard Arabic,
 but have no time to follow traditional language training. In several
 levels, we will improve your command of Media Arabic in the different
language skills:  reading, listening, talking, and (to a lesser degree)
writing. See the  description of the courses and our level offered in order
to know more  about the focus and aim of each course.
www.aoi.uzh.ch/institut/weiterbildung/mediaarabic.html
The new courses start in September - with a discount on early registration
until 1st of August.

Best greetings

Eva Youssef

Dr. Eva Mira Youssef
Sprachenzentrum der Universität und ETH Zürich
Asien-Orient-Institut der Universität Zürich, Abteilung Islamwissenschaft
Media Arabic Webclass