Arabic-L:TRANS:Needs phrases translated into Urban Dialect of Tunis

Sun Feb 2 17:17:09 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Needs phrases translated into Urban Dialect of Tunis

Date: 03 Feb 2014
From: "Rasha K." <lingrash at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Needs phrases translated into Urban Dialect of Tunis

Dear All,

I need help in translating few phrases into the Urban dialect of Tunis.  If
you are a native speaker of Tunisian, I would be grateful if you could
translate the following for me.  (Also if there is more than one way to say
them, please let me know):

1. I have been here for about 14 years
2. Until now, I don't have a car
3. I travelled last year because the tickets are cheap
4. He is also working on his PhD
5. There are many things here.
6. You (masculine, singular) only need to tell them.

I need these as I'm analyzing some recordings of Tunisian dialect and I'm
trying to spot instances of code-switching.
Thank you very much in