Arabic-L:LING:Online Survey on Modality needs Egyptian, Levantine and Iraqi speakers

Mon Feb 10 16:20:44 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Online Survey on Modality needs Egyptian, Levantine and Iraqi
speakers

Date: 10 Feb 2014
From: Ethan A Cooper <eacoop83 at utexas.edu>
Subject: Online Survey on Modality needs Egyptian, Levantine and Iraqi
speakers

*Hello subscribers,*

*My name is Ethan Cooper and I am a Master's student at the University of
Texas at Austin. My interest is in semantic issues arising from modality in
spoken Arabic dialects. To assist my research, I would greatly appreciate
the participation of native speakers of any Egyptian, Levantine, or Iraqi
dialects in my online survey about modal expressions in those dialects. The
link to the survey is
here: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4NMIng31MGHpRBP
<https://utexas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4NMIng31MGHpRBP>*

*I would also appreciate if you would be so kind as to forward this link to
any your colleagues or associates who are also native speakers of the above
dialects.*

*If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at
eacoop83 at utexas.edu <eacoop83 at utexas.edu>.*

*Many thanks,*
*Ethan Cooper*