Arabic-L:LING:Corpus on law and trade terminology

Wed Jan 8 23:53:59 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Corpus on law and trade terminology

Date: 08 Jan 2014
From: Manuel Feria <mferia at gmail.com>
Subject: Corpus on law and trade terminology

Dear Francesco,
I am totally unaware of the existence of such a corpus, and I have been
lecturing Legal Translation from Arabic into Spanish for many years. I have
been trying to set up something like what you are asking for. It is not so
difficult nowadays resorting to web sites of Ministries of Justice. My
little corpus is nothing fancy though... But if you are interested in
Arabic and Legal Discourse, please contact me.
Animo Francesco. Un saludo.