Arabic-L:WANTSJOB:Mohammed Shihab

Mon Jul 14 22:15:27 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Mohammed Shihab

Date: 14 Jul 2014
From: mohammed shihab <ms5ef at virginia.edu>
Subject: Mohammed Shihab

My name is Mohammed Shihab (M.A., Middle Eastern Studies, Arabic Language
and Culture, University of Virginia). I would like to add me to your list
please. I am a native speaker with broad knowledge in Arabic language and
literature. I will be available after the end of summer, 2014 on August,
20th, and ready to start teaching in the Fall, 2014. Many Thanks.

Best,

Mohammed Shihab
(434)-227-2955