Arabic-L:WANTSJOB:Mohammed Shihab

Sat Jul 26 18:37:34 UTC 2014

1) Subject: WANTSJOB:Mohammed Shihab

Date: 26 Jul 2014
From: mohammed shihab <ms5ef at virginia.edu>
Subject: WANTSJOB:Mohammed Shihab

Here is my new update with suggested information:
My name is Mohammed Shihab (M.A., Middle Eastern Studies, Arabic Language
and
Culture, University of Virginia). I am a native speaker with broad
knowledge in Arabic language and literature. I am teaching right now at the
University of Virginia and I will be available after the end of summer,
2014 on August, 20th, and ready to start teaching in the Fall, 2014
.Preferred geographic areas is anywhere in the U.S.and/ or in the Middle-
East region. I am looking for both full time and part time positions. Below
are my contact phone number and emails. I have teaching experience for four
semesters in the U.S. and two years in the Middle- East. Many thanks again.

Best,

Mohammed Shihab
(434)-227-2955
ms5ef at virginia.edu