Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs website or software that gives words with particular letters

Thu Jun 12 14:58:46 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Needs website or software that gives words with particular
letters

Date: 12 Jun 2014
From: "Anise Patel" <pgce at hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Needs website or software that gives words with particular letters

Pushing my luck probably but anyway... does anyone know of a website,
software, etc. where you can type in certain letters and it gives you all
the words in its database containing those letters only

So for example, if I'm teaching sets of letters such as alif, baa, taa and
thaa I type in those letters and it gives me all the words with those
letters only

E.g.
باب
 بات
بث
تاب

In absence of which any alternatives? (other than laboriously browsing
through a dictionary!)

Shukran
Anise