Arabic-L:LING:Arab Society for English Language Studies

Mon May 19 16:28:40 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Arab Society for English Language Studies

Date: 19 May 2014
From: info ASELS info.asels at gmail.com
Subject: Arab Society for English Language Studies

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the establishment of the Arab Society of English
Language Studies (ASELS). ASELS aims to promote, strengthen and foster
cooperation and understanding between English language scholars. It also
plans the exchange of information, expertise and materials between ASELS
members – including information about events and conferences. Furthermore,
ASELS looks to build a wider academic community and related research
network. ASELS provides space to publish your professional profile to
increase your academic visibility.

You are cordially invited to visit the ASELS website, to register there for
a free membership, and to upload your professional profile and three
selected publications. We also kindly ask you to send any information
relevant to the scope of our society and it will be  published free
(including on behalf of your faculty or department).  Send relevant
information about new publications, call for papers, conferences, book
reviews, job announcements and other academic events. ASELS aims to be an
authentic regional platform to link scholars in the field of English
language studies relevant to the Arab context in or outside the Arab world.
ASELS is opened to all nationalities regardless to race, religion or
background.  ASELS welcomes your suggestions and comments - please feel
free to send  to  info.asels at gmail.org

Finally we would ask you kindly to spread the word to any colleagues of
yours who you think might be interested in linking to ASELS. ASELS website
can be found at.  www.asels.org

Steering Committee

Arab Society of English Language Studies (ASELS)