My notes on Athabaskan languages

James Crippen jcrippen at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 5 00:04:03 UTC 2010

I’ve started to put my notes on Athabaskan languages online. The main page is at

http://drangle.com/~james/athabaskan/athabaskan-family.html

I would appreciate comments, either sent to me personally or here on
the list. Please remember that I’m not aiming for consensus, but
I do intend to be somewhat ecumenical. I would especially appreciate
information like the indigenous language names, alternate names, and
so forth. If I’ve missed a language let me know what it is and where
to put it, and how to pronounce its name in English. Also note that
it’s not finished, I got tired of doing the conversion by the time I
got through the Northern languages, so it’s still spotty below that,
but soon to be fixed.

Feel free to explore the rest of my site too.

Cheers,
James