Variable length vowels

Sharon L Hargus sharon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat Jun 19 16:32:52 UTC 2010

You could take a look at John Alderete's article 'On Tone and Length in Tahltan (Northern Athabaskan)' in Hargus and Rice (eds.) Athabaskan Prosody.  The vowel length issue he discusses does not involve word-final vowels, however.
Sharon Hargus                          http://faculty.washington.edu/sharon
(206) 685-4263                         FAX (206) 685-7978
Department of Linguistics
University of Washington
Box 354340                    or       A210 Padelford Hall, Stevens Way
Seattle WA 98195-4340