Request for ALC speakers' handouts

Signe Rix Berthelin signerixberthelin at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 24 08:24:42 UTC 2010

To have the oppotunity to read the handouts and/or abstracts from the conference would be absolutely amasing!

It is very much appreciated if it is made possible.

Thank you.

Greetings,

-Signe, a BA student who is also not able to go to the conference.