Weekly Athabascan Language Circle in Anchorage, Alaska

D Roy Mitchel IV droymitchell at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 12 07:08:44 UTC 2011

Greetings!

Come and join other learners and speakers of Athabascan languages in Anchorage,
Alaska! We meet every Wednesday during the spring 2011 semester that classes are
in session at the University of Alaska Anchorage, BMH 211, 8-9 p.m. Everyone is
welcome!  There are always some Dena'ina learners and Dena'ina learning
materials, but we often also have students of Ahtna, and sometimes Koyukon,
Gwich'in and Navajo.  Even if you aren't a student of Athabascan languages or if
you aren't in Anchorage, you may know someone who is; please pass this
information along.
BMH is on the west end of campus: http://www.uaa.alaska.edu/map/

Some may be interested to know that we also have a Tlingit Language Circle
immediately prior, i.e., 7-8 p.m. in the same room.

Roy Mitchell