Canceled: Forum on Dene-Yeniseian

James Kari jmkari at ALASKA.EDU
Sat Jan 15 17:45:15 UTC 2011

Ed Vajda has told me that due to conflicts in his schedule he cannot be in
Fairbanks for the Alaska Anthropological Association conference nor for the
dates March 11-14. Therefore we have decided not to hold the session "Forum
on Dene-Yeniseian" which we had tentatively set for March 12.

Ed is going to be on a six-month sabbatical one year from now, and he plans
to spend considerable time at UAF and at ANLC. He prefers to wait until his
sabbatical to schedule public lectures. He also looks forward to guest
lecturing  in Alaska Native Studies, Anthropology, or Linguistics while he
is at UAF in spring semester 2012.