digraphs and sorting

Marianne Mithun mithun at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Sun Jul 29 16:14:56 UTC 2012

I have to agree completely. In my experience, especially people who are
already literate in a language without distinctive tone or written vowel
length (such as English) often have a very hard time writing tone, even
though they perform it flawlessly.

Marianne Mithun

--On Saturday, July 28, 2012 7:18 PM -0700 Bill Poser