Non-Athabaskan topics

Geoffrey Caveney geoffreycaveney at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 24 14:24:47 UTC 2013

I understand and I will abide by this rule from now on. Anyone who is
interested in following the discussion of Haida and its possible genetic
relationships can subscribe to the Haida_Language-L listserv at <
listserv at unm.edu>.

Geoffrey Caveney