[Athapbasckan-L] Extended Due Date for DLC Proceedings

Alessandro Jaker amjaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:35:22 UTC 2016

Dear Dene Languages Conference presenters (and others),

We have decided to extend the due date for papers to include in the
proceedings of the 2016 Dene Languages Conference.  The due date will now
be *Tuesday, November 15th, 2016.*  This is mostly my (Alex's) fault as I
was quite busy over the summer and failed to remind people periodically
over the listserv.  However, now is the time to get started, so if you
wanted to have your paper included in the proceedings, please go ahead and
get started if you haven't done so already.  I am attaching the style
guide, which is the same as before, except you can disregard the previous
due date, the due date is now November 15th.

Just as before, please feel free to contact either me or Siri at
amjaker at gmail.com or sgtuttle at alaska.edu if you have any questions or run
into any problems.  Even if you haven't started writing yet but are
intending to submit a paper, it would be good to send both of us a short
note, that way we can know how many papers to expect.

So we are sorry for the confusion, and thank you for your patience, and we
look forward to including your papers in the proceedings volume.

Sincerely,

Alex Jaker (also on behalf of Siri Tuttle)