[Athapbasckan-L] DLC 2018 proceedings volume

Justin D Spence jspence at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 17 22:57:20 UTC 2018

Dear All,

The proceedings volume for the 2018 Dene Languages Conference (hosted by the Tolowa Dee-ni’ Nation in Smith River, California) will be published in the Alaska Native Language Center’s working papers series. Pyuwa Bommelyn and I will be the volume editors; Siri Tuttle is the series editor. Previous volumes in the series are available here:

https://www.uaf.edu/anlc/publications/wp/

While the main focus of the volume will be papers presented at this year’s DLC, as with other recent volumes in the series we are also inviting any new paper related to Dene/Athabaskan languages, language revitalization, and linguistics. If you have a paper that you would like to submit for consideration in the volume, please let me or Pyuwa know. Feel free to circulate this announcement to others in your professional networks who have a paper to contribute as well.

Instructions on how to submit contributions are attached. The page limit for each paper is 20 pages; submissions are due on December 15, 2018. Please let us know in the near future if you are planning to submit something.

Please contact me or Pyuwa if you have any questions. We’ll look forward to receiving your contributions!

Justin Spence
Assistant Professor
Native American Studies Department
Director, Native American Language Center
University of California, Davis