a favor

Linnea Micciulla lmicciulla at COMCAST.NET
Mon Dec 6 01:18:15 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for volunteers who would be willing to take an online survey for a study I'm conducting for my Linguistics class this semester.  It
should take about 30 minutes.  I'm hoping to get about 40 people to take the survey, so feel free to pass the link along to family/friends if you
know someone who might not mind taking it!  My husband took the survey and told me it was fun, although I'm not sure that would hold
true for everybody.  :)

If you would like to help and have time for a break from shopping/working/studying/etc., the survey is here:

http://people.bu.edu/polyglot/ps828/batch/project.html

The survey is anonymous, so I won't learn anything about you that I don't already know.  :)  I will be collecting data until Wednesday, 12/8.

thanks for your help!!!
Linnea