a favor

Linnea Micciulla polyglot at BU.EDU
Wed Dec 22 23:03:43 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who took my survey - since it was anonymous
I don't know exactly who to thank, but I suspect that a number of people
from this list took the time to help out.  I received data from about 60
participants altogether.

One thing that was striking to me about the survey was the number of people
who wrote in the comment boxes that they would be interested in knowing the
results.  It will be a while before I finish analyzing all of the data, but
I will try to post some preliminary results soon. I will be very interested
to hear any comments / thoughts that anyone has.

Best regards,
Linnea

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:18:15 -0500, Linnea Micciulla <lmicciulla at COMCAST.NET>
wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I'm looking for volunteers who would be willing to take an online survey
for a study I'm conducting for my Linguistics class this semester.  It
>should take about 30 minutes.  I'm hoping to get about 40 people to take
the survey, so feel free to pass the link along to family/friends if you
>know someone who might not mind taking it!  My husband took the survey and
told me it was fun, although I'm not sure that would hold
>true for everybody.  :)
>
>If you would like to help and have time for a break from
shopping/working/studying/etc., the survey is here:

>http://people.bu.edu/polyglot/ps828/batch/project.html
>
>The survey is anonymous, so I won't learn anything about you that I don't
already know.  :)  I will be collecting data until Wednesday, 12/8.