schedule for discussing Chilton, Analysing Political Discourse

Linnea Micciulla polyglot at BU.EDU
Mon May 31 18:24:44 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to moving our discussion online for the summer!

I was wondering if we could move our proposed schedule for discussing
Chilton <i>Analysing Political Discourse</i> back a week, so that the
schedule would be:

June 6 - 12: Part I
June 13 - 19: Part 2
June 20 - 26: Part 3
June 27 - July 3: Part 4

I'm just afraid I won't have time to read/post any comments this week.
Also, Hala (who Noriko and I met at AAAL) is interested in reading Chilton
as well, and this would give her a little more time to get the book and
jump in to the discussion if she wants.

Linnea