How to use CDA-Discuss

Linnea Micciulla polyglot at BU.EDU
Mon May 31 18:39:36 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I thought it might be useful to send everyone a quick overview of how to
use this list.

To get to the main page, go to:
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/cda-discuss.html

To send a message to the list, click on "Post to the list". This will take
you to a form where you can send a message to the list.

Back on the main page, postings are organized by month, with the latest
postings at the top. Click on the month, and that will bring you to a list
of that month's postings. If you want to reply to a particular posting, you
can click on the "Reply" icon at the top of the screen (an envelope with an
arrow) and that will bring you to a form where you send enter a message to
send to the list.

Alternatively, you can do all of this through e-mail, without ever going to
the web page.  Just send your posting by e-mail to:
CDA-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG.
*NOTE: You have to send you e-mail from the address you are subscribed
with, or else your e-mail will be rejected.

Let me know if you need any help, or have questions!

Linnea