reading schedule

anne mareck afmareck at CHARTER.NET
Tue Apr 12 12:49:04 UTC 2005

Hello everyone--

I am a phd student at Michigan Technological University in Houghton,
Michigan, USA. I've lived for most of my adult life in the state of Alaska
where I worked in various northern industries. At Michigan Tech I study
rhetoric and technical communication and am particularly interested in
labor, action & agency in the face of economic globalization. I find CDA
especially useful for unearthing the embedded ideologies and considering the
social implications of technical documents.

I have very much enjoyed the discussion thus far, and look forward to more.
Reading one article each month will work out well for me.

Take good care,

ani

Salimos de la ignorancia y llegamos asi nuevamenta a la ignorancia, pero a
una ignorancia mas rica, mas completa, hecha de pequenas e infinitas
sabidurias.
                         ----Ernesto Sabato, Sobre Heroes y Tumbas