hello?

Cynthia Simmons syndee_ann at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 22 15:15:33 UTC 2005

Hi Deb, Welcome.

Cynthia Simmons

>From: Debra MAYRHOFER <d.mayrhofer at ECU.EDU.AU>
>To: CDA-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
>Subject: hello?
>Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:34:45 +0800
>
>Hello, I think. I haven't posted to a list serve before, so I am not sure
>if this will work. If it does, I will do a more complete intro message:)
>deb

"It takes more than a spasm of in-sight to persevere in acting out a changed
role. It takes repeated acts of determination, it takes the self-confidence
of the trickster-heroine who is willing to pay the price of mockery and pain
for disputing the taboos of the gods"