inviting Peter Teo

杉森 典子 n_sugimori at YAHOO.CO.JP
Fri Apr 29 21:05:21 UTC 2005

Hi,

Because at least one of the references in Peter Teo's
paper was incorrect, I tried to email him to ask about it.
My google search found his email address and I did email
him. But the address had not been used.

If somebody on the list is in Singapole, he or she may
know Peter Teo.

Best wishes,

Noriko

--- Linnea Micciulla <polyglot at BU.EDU> からのメッセージ
:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm *almost* done reading Peter Teo's article, and I
> was thinking that it
> would be interesting to ask him some questions about
> it. What do you think
> about inviting him to join us for discussion? Do
> other people also have
> questions/comments they'd like to run by him? Let me
> know if you do, and
> I'll contact him. In that case, we should probably
> prolong discussion into
> the first week of May or so.
>
> Would you be interested in inviting the authors of
> articles we read to join
> us on a regular basis?
>
> Linnea

Noriko Sugimori
20 Chestnut Street #204, Cambridge, MA 02139
tel & fax 617-494-6497
杉森典子
〒939-8051 富山市大泉中部123 秋本方
tel & fax 076-421-1337