inviting Peter Teo

anne mareck afmareck at CHARTER.NET
Fri Apr 29 22:02:06 UTC 2005

Hello Linnea--

I wonder, is it possible to get a copy of the readings for this & next
month?

Thanks for your help

Take good care,

Anne in michigan

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Salimos de la ignorancia y llegamos asi nuevamenta a la ignorancia, pero a
una ignorancia mas rica, mas completa, hecha de pequenas e infinitas
sabidurias.
                         ----Ernesto Sabato, Sobre Heroes y Tumbas

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

-----Original Message-----
From: CDA-DISCUSS Discussion List
[mailto:CDA-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Linnea Micciulla
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 4:57 PM
To: CDA-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: inviting Peter Teo

Hi everyone,

I'm *almost* done reading Peter Teo's article, and I was thinking that it
would be interesting to ask him some questions about it. What do you think
about inviting him to join us for discussion? Do other people also have
questions/comments they'd like to run by him? Let me know if you do, and
I'll contact him. In that case, we should probably prolong discussion into
the first week of May or so.

Would you be interested in inviting the authors of articles we read to join
us on a regular basis?

Linnea