Voice-onset time (fwd)

Andrew Carnie carnie at ling.ucsc.edu
Sun Jun 1 19:40:55 UTC 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 12:31:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nicholas Kibre <nick at research.panasonic.com>
To: The Celtic Linguistics List <CELTLING at mitvma.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Voice-onset time (fwd)

> For a project on voicing cross-over in stops in Celtic and other languages,
> I'm trying to locate any published experimental data on voice-onset time for
> stops in any of the modern Celtic languages.  I'd be very grateful if anyone
> on the list would let me know of any publications they are aware of.
>
> Joe Eska
> eska at vtaix.cc.vt.edu
Maybe you already have this one, but for Welsh see:

Welsh phonology : selected readings / edited by Martin J. Ball and Glyn E.
Jones.  Cardiff : University of Wales Press, 1984.

If you find anything else for Welsh, let me know.

Nick

 --------o----  Nicholas Kibre /'nihkahlahs 'kayber/
        / \     Research Linguist/Speech Programmer
        \ /     Panasonic Speech Technology Laboratory