Celtling List

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Tue Dec 11 16:57:29 UTC 2001

Hello:

I in adverdently cc'ed a request to a mean nasty spammer asking the
Celtling listserv to be removed to the list itself.

None of you are mean, nasty spammers, so I'm not asking you to leave the list.

My apologies, and Thanks Noelle for asking about it.

Elizabeth

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link