W.J.Hicks: Welsh adjectives

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu Feb 7 17:31:14 UTC 2002

Cross Posted from Welsh-L.

--- begin forwarded text

Approved-By: neil.shadrach at CORRYN.COM
Date:         Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:43:42 +0000
Sender: WELSH Language Bulletin Board <WELSH-L at LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
From: "W.J.Hicks" <w.hicks at BANGOR.AC.UK>
Subject:      Re: Welsh adjectives
To: WELSH-L at LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

Harry,

Here's some from our list - they seem to pretty rare :

achul
alltud
amheuthun
amhur
anaraul
aneglur
anfynud
anghyfesur
anghymesur
anhydraul
araul
arddun
astud
aur
budur
cul
cun
cyfesur
cyflun
cyfun
cymesur
cywair-bur
deulun
di-ddweud
didostur
di-draul
difesur
digysur
dihun
di-lun
di-sut
disymud
diwarafun
eglur
ehud
esgud
esgymun
ffug
goachul
gwachul
gwneud
gwrthgymesur
gwrth-haul
gwrthlud
gwrthun
haerllug
hendraul
hirgul
hunaneglur
hydraul
hyglud
llymsur
llymun
minffug
mud
noethlymun
pur
sarrug
segur
seithug
sylladur
trwynsur
tun
wylun
ysgymun

Bill

Bill

Bill Hicks
Canolfan Bedwyr
Prifysgol Cymru Bangor / University of Wales Bangor
Gwynedd
UK