Fwd: Glossaries of linguistics terminology

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Tue May 21 16:20:49 UTC 2002

From: Brian Doyle <brian at gael-image.com>
To: The Celtic Linguistics List <CELTLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>

A chairde,

Dia dhaoibh go léir. Mise Brian Ó Dubhghaill. Is ball nua Celtling mé. Tá
cónaí orm i Siceago Mheiriceá agus beidh mé ag tosnú ar chúrsa iarchéime sa
teangeolaíocht (M.A.) ag Ollscoil Illinois Oirthuaidh sa bhfómhar.

An bhfuil a fhios ag éinne an bhfuil foclóiríní téarmaí teangeolaíochta, as
Gaeilge agus as na teangacha Ceilteacha eile, ar fáil ar an Idirlín?

Is mise,
Brian

-----

Greetings. My name is Brian Doyle. I am a new member of Celtling. I live in
Chicago, IL, and I will be starting a graduate program (M.A.) in linguistics
this fall at Northeastern Illinois University.

Does anybody know if there are glossaries of linguistic terminology, in
Irish and in the other Celtic languages, available on the Internet?

Thanks,
Brian

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link