Elizabeth Pyatt: [CELTIC-T] 2002 enrollment figures from MLA

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu Nov 13 17:42:21 UTC 2003

FYI -  Celtic-T has published figures for Celtic language enrollment
from the MLA survey of higher education language enrollments in the
U.S.

However, I do wonder if these figures take into account that some
language courses are only offered every 2-3 years. That might explain
some discrepancies.

Cheers

Elizabeth

Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link