Brian O Broin : Last call for Irish Sessions at Kalamazoo 2005

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu Jul 22 11:32:28 UTC 2004

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:08:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian O Broin <brianeanna at yahoo.com>
Subject: Last call for Irish Sessions at Kalamazoo 2005
To: brianeanna at hotmail.com

Dear Colleague / A Chara,

[apologies for cross-posting]

You may be aware that the call for papers for the 2005
Kalamazoo conference has now gone out (date 5-8 May,
2005). We're thrilled that the organizers have given
us the two sessions that we asked for in Medieval
Irish Language and Literature (split into post-Norman
and pre-Norman). Firm session details must be
submitted by September, so I'm sending out one last
note to you that if you are interested in giving a
paper in the area of Medieval Irish Language and
Literature at the conference, you should contact me in
the next five weeks. More details:

http://www.wmich.edu/medieval/congress/40cfp/index.html

T· an call for papers do chomhdh·il mhe·naoiseach
Khalamazoo seolta anois, agus t· ·thas orainn gur
glacadh leis an d· sheisi™n a mholamar i lÈann Gaelach
na Me·naoise (rÈamhnormannach agus iarnormannach).
Beidh orainn mioneolas na seisi™n a sheoladh chucu
faoi Mhe·n Fomhair, agus mar sin, m· t· suim agat
p·ipÈar a thabhairt, molaim duit teagmh·il a dheanamh
liomsa taobh istigh de ch™ig seachtainÌ. Beidh an
chomhdh·il ar si™l 5-8 Bealtaine.

Is mise, le meas,

=====
Brian ² Broin, Ph.D.
Dept. of English, William Paterson University, New Jersey, USA

Linguistics - Medieval Studies - Irish Studies
TeangeolaÌocht-LÈann na Me·naoise-LÈann na hŠireann

Contact/Teagmh·il: http://www.geocities.com/brianeanna/

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link