FW: Pict Language research question from Australia

polarstar at WEB.DE polarstar at WEB.DE
Wed Jul 26 21:08:16 UTC 2006

Well, I assumed that the story is supposed to take place among the Picts, so their local name for the place would rather be Pictish (whatever that is), even if a Gaelic name was later attached to the place by incoming Gaels (who might even have had a name for it, as you suggest, from afar, not living there).
Mona