Review of Sengoidelg

Andrea Nuti a.nuti at LING.UNIPI.IT
Thu Feb 28 11:06:57 UTC 2008

>dear prof. Stenson

as you probably have already acknowledged, you have sent to me an
email that was supposed to be sent to some one else... or am I wrong?
In fact, I am inclined to think so because you were making reference
to a previous request for a review, that I had never known of
previously...
Let me know.
Nice to hear from you anyway, and all the best to you too.
Yours
Andrea Nuti