Cl ár Iomlán 2009 ar (Full Celtic Congress Programme on) www.ccheilteach.ie

Marion Gunn mgunn at EGT.IE
Fri Jul 10 07:30:39 UTC 2009

Thanks to the stalwart work of our webmaster, Seán Mac Suibhne, the .pdf
I sent him of the official 2009 Celtic Congress Programme, designed and
typeset by eGteo and printed by Harcourt Print, is, as of 7 July 2009,
available free to download as a .pdf from  www.ccheilteach.ie.

Please, if you belong to any branch of the Celtic Congress, let others
belonging to your own Branch know about this, so that everyone who plans
to come, members and visitors alike, will have all the information
needed to participate, including a day-by-day, hour-by-hour schedule of
all official activities planned for congress week.

Please take note that address eolas at ccheilteach.ie is currently being
monitored by 5 serving committee members of the Irish Branch, so please
use that address, and no other, for all matters touching on Congress 2009.

Is mór agam an chabhair agus an tacaíocht go léir atá ag teacht chugainn
ó gach aon aird. Tá súil agam go gcabhróidh an .pdf den Chlár Oifigiúil
libh pleanáil ar aghaidh agus taitneamh a bhaint as Comhdháil Cheilteach
2009!

Ádh mór,
mg

Marion  Lalor Gunn
Leas-Uachtarán, Craobh na hÉireann den Chomhdháil Cheilteach
(Vice-President of the Irish Branch of the Celtic Congress).

--

Marion Gunn * eGteo (Estab.1991)

27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an

Bhóthair, An Charraig Dhubh,