SocietasCeltologicaEuropaea (eagra íocht nua/new organization)

David Stifter david.stifter at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Thu Oct 22 15:18:48 UTC 2009

Dear all,

in addition to the message sent by Marion: if you would like to register
as member of SCE, please use one of the forms at

http://www.univie.ac.at/keltologie/SCE/

Please, send them to me, either per ordinary mail (address indicated on
the form) or as an attachment  (david.stifter at univie.ac.at).

All the best

David Stifter