[GAIDHLIG-B] NAACLT 2011 Call for Papers

Marion Gunn mgunn at EGT.IE
Mon Jan 10 12:21:07 UTC 2011

Mae'n drwg gen i!

Clean forgot to include in the loop WELSH-L, CELTLING and LCTL-L, which
are good for contacting Americans who share many of the interests of
North American Association for Celtic Language Teachers (NAACLT), as
outlined below.

Athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh.
mg

Scríobh 08/01/2011 15:38, Marion Gunn: