Announcement International Celtic Studies Postgraduate Seminar, 2012

Andrew Hawke ach at ABER.AC.UK
Thu Jun 2 11:00:15 UTC 2011

The digitisation project you refer to is the
JISC-funded National Library of Wales Project
http://welshjournals.llgc.org.uk/. You'll find a
list of the journals. It is intended to include
the Bulletin of the Board of Celtic Studies and
Studia Celtica, but they are not yet ready. CMCS
unfortunately refused to take part, as all numbers are still in print.

--
Andrew Hawke | Golygydd Rheolaethol | Geiriadur
Prifysgol Cymru, Canolfan Uwchefrydiau Cymreig a