limiting in analysis

Brian MacWhinney macwhinn at hku.hk
Sat Apr 7 12:56:18 UTC 2001

Dear Stephanie,
  Good question. I would use GEMFREQ for this.  GEMFREQ is basically a
combination of GEM and FREQ that allows you to avoid the tedious work of
piping from one to another or storing intermediate files.  In this case, you
would have just one big GEM for your four-minute segment.  If what you are
doing is too complicated for GEMFREQ, then you might have to go back to the
method of piping from GEM to FREQ, but first please give GEMFREQ a try.

--Brian MacWhinney