aborting a command while it is running

Helena Taelman helena.taelman at ua.ac.be
Thu Nov 16 09:03:04 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I always use APPLE-. on my Mac in order to abort a CLAN command while
it is running . How should I abort a command on PC?

Something related to Mac. I remember from years ago, that I could
construct a 'path' in order to locate the files on which my command
should be executed, e.g.
freq +t*CHI  ::DutchCorpora:Groningen:*.cha
This does not work anymore on my Mac (MacOSX10.4.8 - CLAN
25-10-2006). I succeed to change my working directory by means of 'cd
path', but not to use such a path in order to execute a command.

Thanks for all help.

Helena

Dr. Helena Taelman,
Dep. of Linguistics - CNTS,