Problems opening CLAN

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Dec 3 14:33:20 UTC 2007

Dear Stina,
     This type of problem is most likely due to some idiosyncratic
local problem.  Sometimes this happens when the download is
incomplete, for example.  In a case like this, the best thing is for
me to ask Leonid to contact you directly and to try to work out step
by step how the downloading is going and what else might be on your
machine.  No sense discussing this on the list, unless we locate some
general principle that is causing a problem.

--Brian MacWhinney