Convert older CHAT files

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Dec 6 17:48:38 UTC 2007

Dear Anne-Christin,
       One other point I forgot to mention.  If you contribute your
corpus to CHILDES, then I will assume responsibility for the updating
of these various codes.  This is one of the important reasons to
encourage people to contribute their corpora to CHILDES, apart from
the general value of sharing data with other researchers in order to
promote the development of the field.

--Brian MacWhinney