anaphora production

RobertH robert-de-lyse at metkobolde.de
Thu Mar 1 10:14:36 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I'm taking part in a project (proposal) that will investigate the anaphoric
pronominal reference (personal, demonstrative and zero pronouns) in
monolingual children acquiring German, Russian and Bulgarian. I'm interested
in experimental methods that can be used to elicit the production of
pronouns in 3;0 to 6;0 year old children. My own search for these methods
was not very rich in results; that's why I address the community and would
be very grateful for your recommendations of relevant studies.

Many thanks for your assistance,

Robert Hoffmann