windows vista

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 8 18:46:34 UTC 2008

Alice,

     We have windows vista here and I've tried "freq sample.cha"
command on our computer. It works fine. Re-installing CLAN will not solve
your problem.

1. Does you computer hang after you type command "freq sample.cha" in
"Commands" window and click on "Run" button?

2. Is blinking text cursor inside the text box in "Commands" window located
on the same line as the command "freq sample.cha" when you press "Run"
button?

3. Does "Clan output" window appear inside main CLAN window after you press
press "Run" button?

If you can please take your screen snap shots:

1. at the time when you first start CLAN application
2. after you type command "freq sample.cha" in "Commands" window but right
before clicking "Run" button.
3. right after clicking "Run" button.

And please email me those screen snap shots.

Leonid.